ATOM RPG 1.073 (27015) – MAC GAMES
Download Free ATOM RPG 1.073 (27015)
Download now ATOM RPG 1.073 (27015) for free with the torrent file below! ATOM RPG 1.073 (27015) and free full versions of best games and softwares for Windows & Mac PC, Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and much more at programsoft.it! The download of the torrent file below will be very fast and secured! So what are you waiting for? Download now ATOM RPG 1.073 (27015) full for free, at programsoft!
ATOM RPG 1.073 (27015) | 3.28 GB
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: Core i5+
GOG .pkg, install and run as normal.
– Tools no longer vanish when crafting Heavy Crossbows
– Interraction with the Boat added even when Captain is dead
– Changed a few bugs in Dead City (VIL-a and some more)
– Optimized Krasnoznamenny, no more lag
– Fixed issues with Night Vision
– Fixed Grishka bug on the Factory
– Item duplication bug fixed in Tutorial
– Random game crashes fixed
– Prisoner in factory now correctly moves away from player path
– Car no longer gets stuck on Global map
ATOM RPG is a post-apocalyptic indie game, inspired by classic CRPGs: Fallout, Wasteland, System Shock, Deus Ex, Baldur’s Gate and many others.
In 1986 both the Soviet Union and the Western Bloc were destroyed in mutual nuclear bombings. You are one of the survivors of the nuclear Holocaust. Your mission – to explore the wild and wondrous world of the Soviet Wasteland. To earn your place under the sun. And to investigate a shadowy conspiracy, aimed at destroying all that is left of life on Earth.
• A powerful character creation tool, aimed at making the wasteland hero you want to portray!
• A balanced roleplaying system inspired by GURPS. Each stat combination provides a unique gaming experience, unique dialogues, and new ways to solve some of the quests!
• Dozens of skills, from lockpicking to gambling!
• Many hours of gameplay on all sorts of locations. Meet the other survivors in a brave new settlement, built from the dust of the old world. Venture into the wilds, where mutated creatures and savage bandits lurk. Work out the secrets of an old military bunker. Or simply lose yourself, fishing at a scenic pond…
• Turn-based combat, inspired by Fallout 1 and 2.
• Random encounters with the dwellers of the Soviet Wasteland – both friendly and dangerous. Sometimes all at the same time…
• Many deep, multiple-choice dialogues that feel like real conversations with the unique NPCs of the game.
• Nonlinear gameplay! Dozens of quests, each with many alternative solutions. Play the game like You want to!
TO KEEP THE SITE ACTIVE
- Donate withBitcoin